zondag 11 november 2012

new card Tilda with heart balloon

Hallo allemaal
Ik heb vorige week niet zo veel gedaan, ik was niet zo lekker maar ik
was wel bezig met een kaartje voor mijn zus. Zij is 40 jaar bij een bedrijf in dienst
dus ik moest wel een leuk kaartje maken. Ik kan hem nu posten, ze heeft hem
inmiddels ontvangen. Zij vond hem heel erg leuk dus ik ben benieuwd naar jullie
reacties.

Hey everyone
Last week I didn't do to much, I wasn't feeling to well but I have been
busy with a card for my sister. She has been employed with the same company for 40
years now, so that deserved a nice card. It has been ready for a while now, ut I had to give her the card first before I posted it on my blog. otherwise she would have been able to see it before I gave it.
My sister liked the card very much and I'm curious to know what you guys think.

This card will enter the following challenge:
http://stamptacularsundaychallenge.blogspot.nl/

Hugs, Henneke





8 opmerkingen:

  1. Hi Heneke!!!! Wow you did a fabulous job on this card!!!!! Love the design and that gorgeous flower!!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This is just so very sweet with all those cute heart balloons. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Love the soft colors and your beautiful design. Great job on this beautiful card.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. so gorgeous love this Tilda
    thanks for playing with us at stamptacular sunday this week
    hugs
    céline

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Wonderful soft colors, very nice design. Great card.
      Blessings Doreen

      Verwijderen
  5. Love the colors of this card. No wonder your sister was happy with it! It is a very sweet card! I love the Tilda image and the inside is beautifully finished, too! Thanks for joining the Stamptacualar Sunday Challenge!
    Danielle:)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Sweet and lovely card. You are such a nice and thoughful sister :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Just beautiful
    Hugs julie P

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen